Pivotal Praying: Connecting with God in Times of Great Need
* This is a Faith-Based Resource… Using biblical examples, John Hull and Tim Elmore teach readers how to pray at critical junctures in life, progressing beyond damage control into the realm of strategic prayer. We all face critical forks in the road-marriage, the death of a loved one, the birth of a child, or a personal health crisis. How are we to pray at these junctures? Perhaps our instinct is to send up a quick “911” prayer, but “Pivotal Praying” demonstrates how, by praying the right prayer at the right time, we can see the impact of what God can do.
How to Use This Resource:
- Use it for a personal study for each prayer partner in your ministry
- Use it for adult or student Sunday School classes
- Use it in small groups to equip potential leaders in their spiritual life
- Use it to mentor leaders in small group studies
Who Should Use this Resource: All ages