Habitudes for middle and high schools trains up the next generation of leaders by equipping educators to speak the language of today’s middle and high school students, kickstarting conversations and inspiring memorable experiences that instill valuable leadership and life skills. Tailored specifically to resonate with today’s teens and grounded in research, the Habitudes middle and high school curriculum utilizes real-life imagery and stories to engage students in a creative and relevant way. This flexible, research-based curriculum is adaptable for any school’s program and has been proven to spark a positive shift in the school’s overall culture.
Habitudes will help your students:
- Break free from peer pressure and influence others in positive ways.
- Experience greater empathy and minimize bullying among students.
- Embrace a growth mindset that values hard work and resilience.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits and setting goals.
Take the Next Step
Character Education Curriculum
The Art of Self-Leadership — uses the power of images, conversations, and experiences to illustrate thirteen key principles on healthy character.
College and Career Readiness Curriculum
Habitudes for Career Ready Students is a powerful, image-based curriculum that helps students gain the employability skills needed to enter the job market.
Develop leadership skills in your high school students and watch your school’s culture shift from ordinary to remarkable.