Practical Character Education Lessons
The Art of Self-Leadership uses memorable imagery, real-life stories and practical experiences to instill long-lasting character qualities in students, such as integrity, emotional security, self-discipline, determination, and initiative. The research-based approach to this flexible, proven character education curriculum empowers young adults to choose the core values of their lives and spark change in their school’s culture.
Students across the world have used our character development program to better themselves and educators have found that Habitudes creates margin in their busy day when used in advisement periods, character education classes and academic classes.
Our Character Education Curriculum Helps Middle and High School Students:
- Develop habits of self-discipline and initiative
- Implement time management skills to do what really counts
- Plan for personal growth outside the classroom
- Identify their unique strengths and passions for a healthy self-image
- Build strong character based on integrity and emotional security
- Choose their own core values
- And many more self-leadership habits
HabitudesOnline provides you with on-line access to the tools to facilitate a discussion. All lessons, guides, videos and presentations are available from any device.
HabitudesPlay allows your students and young teammates to experience an online, interactive version that 'gamifies' each lesson into exciting quests and activities.
Enter your email to view a sample chapter from Tim Elmore's book The Art of Self-Leadership.
Request More Information
Book #1 in the leadership journey — The Art of Self-Leadership — uses the power of images, conversations, and experiences to illustrate thirteen key principles on healthy character.