Habitudes for New Professionals is a resource developed by Dr. Tim Elmore, a next generation thought leader, while he was training interns and new graduates.
Habitudes for Businesses is a resource designed to help young professionals:
- Overcome a sense of entitlement towards tasks that seem “beneath them”
- Persevere in a career when it may move slower than they wish
- Trust their supervisor even when they don’t completely agree with him or her
- Take initiative and set the pace for other teammates
- Stay creative even when a supervisor doesn’t embrace all of their ideas
- … and many more leadership habits and attitudes
HabitudesOnline provides you with on-line access to the tools to facilitate a discussion. All lessons, guides, videos and presentations are available from any device.
HabitudesPlay allows your students and young teammates to experience an online, interactive version that 'gamifies' each lesson into exciting quests and activities.
Enter your email to view a sample chapter from Tim Elmore's book The Art of Launching Your Career.
Take the Next Step
The Art of Launching Your Career uses the power of images, conversations, and experiences to illustrate thirteen habits and attitudes all employers desire in team members.