Habitudes for New Professionals is a resource developed by Dr. Tim Elmore, a next generation thought leader, while he was training interns and new graduates.
Habitudes for Businesses is a resource designed to help young professionals:
- Overcome a sense of entitlement towards tasks that seem “beneath them”
- Persevere in a career when it may move slower than they wish
- Trust their supervisor even when they don’t completely agree with him or her
- Take initiative and set the pace for other teammates
- Stay creative even when a supervisor doesn’t embrace all of their ideas
- … and many more leadership habits and attitudes
Enter your email to view a sample chapter from Tim Elmore's book The Art of Launching Your Career.