About Habitudes for New Professionals
Habitudes for New Professionals is a resource developed by Dr. Tim Elmore, a next generation thought leader, while he was training interns and new graduates.
HABITUDES FOR BUSINESSES IS A RESOURCE DESIGNED TO HELP YOUNG PROFESSIONALS:
- Overcome a sense of entitlement towards tasks that seem “beneath them”
- Persevere in a career when it may move slower than they wish
- Trust their supervisor even when they don’t completely agree with him or her
- Take initiative and set the pace for other teammates
- Stay creative even when a supervisor doesn’t embrace all of their ideas
- … and many more leadership habits and attitudes
How It Works
Habitudes is an image-based training system that teaches timeless leadership truths by sparking conversations between Millennials and their leaders.
In this way, your young teammates can feel that their opinion is being validated, even while they are learning to see another point of view on their personal conduct. Habitudes for New Professionals can be utilized in your workplace during team meetings, onboarding, or leadership development programs.
Take The Next Step
Grow Leaders Off-Campus
The Habitudes leadership development curriculum empowers educators, coaches, parents, mentors and others to prepare any young adult to become a leader. Explore other resources relevant to: