Habitudes for New Professionals is a resource developed by Dr. Tim Elmore, a next generation thought leader, while he was training interns and new graduates.
Habitudes for Businesses is a resource designed to help young professionals:
- Overcome a sense of entitlement towards tasks that seem “beneath them”
- Persevere in a career when it may move slower than they wish
- Trust their supervisor even when they don’t completely agree with him or her
- Take initiative and set the pace for other teammates
- Stay creative even when a supervisor doesn’t embrace all of their ideas
- … and many more leadership habits and attitudes
Enter your email to view a sample chapter from Tim Elmore's book The Art of Launching Your Career.
Take the Next Step
Grow Leaders Outside the Office
The Habitudes leadership development curriculum empowers educators, coaches, parents, mentors, and others to prepare any young adult to become a leader. Explore other resources relevant to: