Today, almost one-half the world’s population is 21 years old or younger. Ready or not, they will lead our world into the future. Members of Generation Y (born between 1984-2002) are hungry to change the world and we can help them.
Growing Leaders is a non-profit leadership training and development company. Through relevant and innovative events and resources, we equip the next generation and the parents, teachers, coaches and mentors who shape their lives.
Growing Leaders Helps Students
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals
Since its inception, Growing Leaders has created more than 40 leadership training resources, partnered with over 8,000 schools and organizations to train young leaders and mentored more than 500,000 students. Some of Growing Leaders partnerships include The U.S Department of Justice, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, The National FFA Organization, the University of Alabama, Purdue University, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest University, and the Georgia Department of Education among many others.