To fully equip and prepare students, every training event should be followed by an ongoing process that provides support and accountability. This is where real life-change occurs.
- Encourage decisions
- Motivate people
- Are a calendar issue
- Usually a big group
- Challenge students
- Becomes a catalyst
- Encourage development
- Matures people
- Is a consistency issue
- Usually about a small group
- Changes students
- Becomes a culture
The Growing Leaders Philosphy on leadership development for students
- It's an inside job before it's an outside job.
- It's a process more than an event.
- It's a right-brain function before a left-brain function.
- It's more about a disposition than a position.
- It's more caught than taught.
- It's learned through both uploading & downloading.
- It's about an experience not just an explanation.
- It's more about service before it's about success.
- It's about relationships before it's about results.
Event and Process
Growing Leaders’ goal is to equip and mobilize one percent of the world’s population under the age of 25 (30 million students) to think and act like authentic, life-giving leaders. We help students discover their purpose, equip them for leadership, and prepare them to use their gifts to serve the world around them.
If you're interested in beginning a partnership with Growing Leaders through an event, click to request information about a Growing Leaders Speaker.