Turn ordinary students into growing leaders by implementing program excellence strategies and developing long-term relationships with key partners who impact the next generation.
Job Description Overview:
The Program Coordinator is responsible for developing long-term relationships with key partners to promote successful implementation of programs, serving as the project coordinator for customized curriculum plans, and providing administrative support to the Vice President.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for program implementation details for assigned partners including: orientation, assistance with digital access, and ongoing use of the content.
- Use strong interpersonal skills and creative ideas to build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of customized curriculum projects by having ongoing communication and detailed action plans throughout the time frame needed.
- Identify new opportunities with assigned partners and communicate them to the appropriate sales team member.
- Assist with problem solving for any program implementation issues that arise with assigned partners as they use Habitudes
- Log all partner interaction thoroughly in InfusionSoft as well as assist with ongoing CMS data collection and analysis
- Provide administrative support to the sales team to reinforce program excellence strategies.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6-12 months of project management or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects as a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of people and effectively influence at all levels of an organization, including executives
- Results driven, highly energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to organize, multi-task and communicate effectively under pressure
- Exception written and oral communications skills
- Previous experience with or knowledge of the Growing Leaders brand is desirable
- Proficiency with an Apple computer platform
- This position is based in the Growing Leaders office in Norcross, GA.
- Office hours are 8:30 to 5:00.
- The position requires some work in the evenings or on weekends for certain events. Some travel is expected of this position (potentially averaging 1 trip per month).
If you think this position would be a great fit for your passions and skills, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.