Turn everyday students into growing leaders by sourcing new partnership opportunities through the cultivation of new relationships to meet our ambitious growth goals.
Job Description Overview:
The Partnership Specialist plays a fundamental role in acquiring and cultivating new partnerships through inbound and outbound sales activities including phone calls, market research, development of sales presentations and relationship building.
Vice President with additional supervision from the Directors of Partnership
- Understand partner needs and requirements for young leader development
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Qualify lead opportunities for the appropriate Director of Partnerships for further development and closure
- Research prospective markets and key contacts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects for each target audience
- Build a pipeline and close new partnerships by answering phone and email inquiries and documenting information
- Develop deeper partnerships by checking a partner’s buying history and suggesting related and new events and processes
- Continually update job knowledge by studying new event and product descriptions
- Create and perform effective online demos of The Habitudes System for prospective partners
- Provide travel and logistical assistance to Dr. Tim Elmore at speaking events
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with InfusionSoft.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Previous experience with or knowledge of the Growing Leaders brand is desirable
- Proficiency with an Apple computer platform
- This position is based in the Growing Leaders office in Norcross, GA. Office hours are 8:30 to 5:00. The position requires some work in the evenings or on weekends for certain events. Travel is expected of this position (potentially averaging 3-4 trips per month).
To apply, please email your résumé to email@example.com.