Marketing Graphic Designer
To turn ordinary students into growing leaders who will transform society by creating visuals for both print and digital media that represent the organization's products and services to those who are impacting the next generation.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Support and help drive the visual aesthetic for the Growing Leaders brands.
- Design marketing materials and content in print, digital and video formats.
- Edit and format product imagery for placement on the Growing Leaders’ website, email campaigns and advertising materials.
- Recommend, implement and help maintain web site design and content.
- Assist with video production and styling for photo shoots.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategy and tactics including event planning, advertising, messaging and more.
- Coordinate conference and trade shows logistics where Growing Leaders exhibits to promote marketing goals and strengthen brand identity.
- Serve as brand ambassador for the organization at conferences, trade shows and events as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop, and other components of the Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency of print processes including layouts, file types, etc.
- A bachelor's degree in fine arts, marketing, advertising, or communications. (Or potentially equivalent education and experience)
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects while remaining flexible through numerous revisions with constant attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with a Mac-based computer platform
- Regular office hours, Monday–Friday with nights and weekend for events as needed
- Salaried position that averages 40 hours per week
To apply, please email your résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.