An incredibly vital step in any person’s journey as a leader is learning how to lead others. It’s one thing to lead yourself well, taking care of personal responsibilities and focusing on your work; it’s another thing entirely to effectively lead people under your care and influence those around you.
In The Art of Leading Others, Dr. Tim Elmore seeks to teach today’s students how to determine their priorities, build an effective team, and do so with the right attitude. Through thirteen memorable images — each with a series of engaging stories, self-assessment questions, and thought-provoking discussion topics — students learn and internalize important principles on leading others that will help guide them as they step into college or their careers.
The Art of Leading Others covers timeless topics such as:
- Focus and Vision
- Leading Change
- Team Building
- Decision Making
- …and many more!
Why Use The Art of Leading Others?
More than 7,000 schools, businesses, and organizations around the world utilize Habitudes every day. The Art of Leading Others helps students and young adults:
- Become a better model of healthy leadership by increasing self-awareness
- Channel people, time, and money toward one focused vision
- Increase focus and productivity by learning when to say “No”
- Achieve goals more effectively by scheduling priorities
- Select the right people to build a balanced, efficient team
- Overcome complex problems through creative persistence
- Mentally walk through the steps needed to reach goals
- …and many more leadership habits!
Most Popular Uses
There are many ways Habitudes can be leveraged to connect with and train growing leaders. Specifically, we’ve seen this resource used most effectively when harnessed as a training resource for:
- Collegiate Programs, such as Residential Advisors or Student Governments
- Staff Training for Young Professionals
- Small-Group Discussions
- Youth Leadership Programs
Habitudes Book 3: The Art of Leading Others is available in a Values-Based Edition for public schools, colleges, businesses and organizations.
There are no reviews yet.