We live in the Information Age… but not necessarily the Communication Age. One of the greatest concerns for those who lead the next generation is simply this: Am I effectively communicating with those younger than me? With so many tweets, posts, emails, commercials, and articles flying around, it can be incredibly difficult to engage the next generation and prepare them for life after graduation.
In The Art of Engaging Communication, Dr. Tim Elmore seeks to equip parents, teachers, coaches, employers, and youth workers with the knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with their young people. Through sixteen memorable images — each with a series of engaging stories, self-assessment questions, and thought-provoking discussion topics — communicators will learn and internalize important principles on how to craft ideas and messages that stick in the minds of their audiences.
The Art of Engaging Communication covers timeless topics such as:
- …and many more!
Why Use The Art of Engaging Communication?
More than 7,000 schools, businesses, and organizations around the world utilize Habitudes every day. The Art of Engaging Communication helps the leaders in those organizations:
- Captivate even young audiences with your message
- Walk listeners through the mental “seasons” of a presentation
- Feel poised from start to finish during your delivery
- Get your point across in a matter of minutes
- Engage people at the heart level and foster life-change
- Craft the stages of a message which will prepare listeners to act
- Motivate listeners to “own” your message
- …and many more leadership habits!
Most Popular Uses
There are many ways Habitudes can be leveraged to connect with and train growing leaders. Specifically, we’ve seen this resource used most effectively when harnessed as a training resource for:
- School Faculty
- Coaches and Athletic Staff
- Business Executives and Leaders
- Pastoral Staff
- Communication and Leadership Classes for Students
Interested in the Amazon Kindle version? Click here