Marching Off the Map: Inspire Students to Navigate a Brand New World
New book by Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak.
From decades of research and hands-on experience, Dr. Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak collate their conclusions into one resource that helps adults:
- Inspire students to own their education and their future
- Lead students from an attitude of apathy to one of passion through metacognition
- Enable students to push back from the constant digital distractions and practice mindfulness
- Raise kids who make healthy progress, both emotionally and mentally, through their teenage years
- Give students the tools to handle the complexities of an ever-changing world
- Understand and practically apply the latest research on Generation Z
Every copy of Marching Off the Map comes with a free Travel Guide.
||8.5 × 5.5 × .75 in