In the spring of 2020, a global pandemic brought challenges that no one could have predicted. Millions were infected worldwide. Jobs were lost. Economies stalled. In the midst of these very public problems however, a silent and hidden crisis emerged in our youngest population. This group of students now faces three major challenges including stalled futures, increased levels of stress and anxiety, and confusion about what happens next.
The Pandemic Population: Eight Strategies to Help Generation Z Rediscover Hope After Coronavirus is a timely treatment on how to lead youth in a crisis. Students today are being influenced by a 24/7 news cycle covering a pandemic, protests, and panic attacks that will either make them wither or will make them stronger than ever. Generation Z is graduating into a VUCA world: Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous. They’re already the most anxious generation in modern history and now they live in a most anxious time. This book provides best practices for leading in a crisis as well as creative ideas to sustain morale and collaboration among students. It’s perfect for educators, parents, and coaches who lead kids.
The Pandemic Population will help adults:
- Recognize how COVID-19 has influenced the mindset of students today.
- Learn from past generations who faced economic depression and pandemics.
- Apply eight creative ideas to equip students with a growth mindset during this crisis.
- Gain insight into the role of expectations and belief in developing hopeful students.
- Understand the secret weapon to building grit in students as they graduate.
Order this practical guide, and explore the latest research on the pandemic’s impact on Generation Z, as well as practical solutions to effectively leading this population of young people through the coronavirus.