Lauren's journey was not always full of victories and celebrations. In 2003 as a freshman at Rutgers University, tragedy struck Lauren’s world when she unexpectedly lost both of her parents to their concealed battle with addiction. Through her grief and despair, Lauren found the courage to continue moving forward and find success.
Lauren now shares her story across the country in hopes of spreading awareness about the dangers of addiction and the devastation it can cause for those who abuse substances, their loved ones, and the community.
- Inspire Women’s Conference
- Leeds High School
- Broadcast Journalism and Media Studies Presentation at Birmingham-Southern College
- Women in Sports Panel at College Football Playoff
- SEC Championship College Football Panel
- Homewood High School
- Samford Student-Athletes
- Stay in the Game for Female Student-Athletes at the University of Florida
- Alabama Department of Education Workshop
- The Lauren Sisler Story
- Helping the Next Gen Win: How to Engage and Develop the Most Anxious Gen
- Building a Healthy Culture on Your Team