Transformation doesn’t happen overnight, but it always starts with a pivotal decision. This is why Growing Leaders offers sports leadership events designed for athletes, and administrators. Our speakers are experts at connecting the lofty goals of leadership development and culture change with the real-life everyday challenges and obstacles of today’s athlete.
For Coaches & Staff
Whether through a 90-minute, a half-day, or a full-day workshop, our athletic speakers begin by understanding the goals of your teams and the frustrations and challenges you face in leading today’s athlete. From there, we customize each event to help your coaches and administrators connect with their athletes, motivating them to uphold your core values.
- Connecting with the Next Gen Athlete
- Building a Healthy Culture on Your Team
- Creating a Unified Culture to Empower Generation Z
- Leading in Times of Change
- Cult or Culture: How to Build Customs, Values, and Language that Support Your Mission
Our interactive 60-minute event is designed to get your athletes excited about their potential, and understand how soft-skills like discipline, resilience, and character, are the essentials they will need to find success both on and off the field.
- The Primary Colors of A Leader
- It Starts with Me: The Power of Leading Yourself
- Three Secrets for Building Great Relationships
- Own It: The One Building Block that Can Reshape Your Life
- Life-Giving Leadership: Discover the Key to Effectively Leading Others
- Leading Like a Gardener: The Secret Strategy of Today’s Best Leaders
- Distracted: How to Navigate the World of Technology and Focus on Your Dreams