Josh Foliart delivers insight, inspiration, and practical leadership tools to educational institutions, sports teams, churches, and non-profits. His athletic background as a student-athlete and global life experience make his perspective energetic, fresh, authentic, and direct. Josh is a Habitudes Master Consultant and a member of the Growing Leaders Speaker team since 2015. Most notably, his work with developing the next generation of leaders includes a partnership with the Southeastern Conference as the host of the SEC Career Tour.
After finishing his undergraduate degree at the University of Arkansas, and four years with the Razorback football team, he was awarded the first annual Brandon Burslworth Scholar-Athlete Award, given to an outstanding walk-on.
Josh and his wife Casandra have been married for 16 years. They have two children, Lucas and Sofia, and live in Northwest Arkansas.
- Habitudes Kickoff
- The Primary Colors of a Leader
- It Starts with Me: The Power of Leading Yourself
- Three Secrets to Building Great Relationships
- Own It: The One Building Block that Can Reshape Your Life
- Life-Giving Leadership: Discover the Key to Effectively Empowering Others
- Leading Like a Gardener: The Secret Strategy of Today's Best Leaders
- Four Simple Ideas to Help You Communicate Better
- Four Principles for Navigating Life's Transitions
- Three Parenting Strategies for Leading Generation Z
- The Parents Guide to Generation Z: Smart Phones, Social Media, and Stress
- Avoiding the Three Huge Mistakes Parents Make Today
- Helping the Next Gen Win: How to Engage and Develop the Most Anxious Generation of Athletes
- Building a Healthy Culture on Your Team