Parent’s Resource Kit
Parents have the most profound impact to students, from how they think, to the values they internalize, to the careers they choose. However, with the proliferation of technology, today’s generation of students are significantly different than previous generations. In this resource kit, we want to equip parents with the knowledge and tools to effectively instill leadership skills within their children.
This resource kit includes:
- Artificial Maturity
- The 5th Anniversary Edition of Generation iY
- Nurturing the Leader Within Your Child
- Twelve Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid
Out of stock
This Resource Kit for Parents will help you:
- Lead and mentor your children so they become leaders of themselves and others.
- Guide and mentor your children as they transition into young adulthood.
- Learn how children are different today than other generations.
- Equip your children to be future leaders.
- Understand and model the leadership that kids so desperately need to mature in a healthy fashion.
Twelve Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid outlines practical and effective parenting skills that can help you better prepare your kids for the real world.
5th Anniversary Edition of Generation iY provides the latest research and trends in today’s kids helping parents better understand and lead this next generation.
Artificial Maturity: Helping Kids Meet the Challenge of Becoming Authentic Adults helps parents understand and practice the leadership kids so desperately need to mature in a healthy fashion.
Nurturing the Leader Within Your Child helps parents create environments to mentor their children well as they transition into young adulthood.