Superintendent’s Resource Kit
Superintendents have the responsibility and opportunity to affect and influence the future of thousands of students. Today’s students are vastly different than past generations. This resource kit equips superintendents with the knowledge, research, and best practices to preparing tomorrow’s leaders today.
The kit includes:
- Artificial Maturity
- The 5th Anniversary Edition of Generation iY
- Habitudes Book #4: The Art of Changing Culture
- Audio Sessions from the 2015 National Leadership Forum
Out of stock
This resource kit will help superintendents:
- Understand how students’ minds work and why they think the way they do.
- Guide unprepared adolescents and at-risk kids to productive adulthood.
- Adopt education strategies that engage (instead of bore) an “I” generation.
- Defuse a worldwide demographic time bomb.
- Equip Generation iY to lead us into the future.
- Discover a down-to-earth model for coaching and guiding youth to true maturity.
- Discover how the future of education is changing.
- Harness the leadership principles to changing culture within a school system.
The Generation iY book will help you understand the latest trends and research in today’s students.
Audio Sessions from our 2015 National Leadership Forum contains audio from all the sessions from the latest forum and helps you discover how to communicate with the next generation.
The Artificial Maturity book provides practical advice and ways we can help students meet the challenge of becoming authentic adults
Habitudes Book #4: The Art of Changing Culture gives leaders in education the timeless leadership principles needed to successfully change the culture in a school system.
We as leaders are all in this together to prepare tomorrow’s leaders today.