More information on the books included in this package:
- The Art of Self-Leadership seeks to equip today’s students with strong character, a healthy personal identity, and self-discipline.
- The Art of Connecting With Others aims to equip students with the wisdom to create healthy relationships, listen respectfully, and effectively handle criticism.
- The Art of Leading Others seeks to teach today’s students how to determine their priorities, build an effective team, and do so with the right attitude.
- The Art of Changing Culture seeks to help students understand what it takes to have an impact on those around them.
- The Art of Engaging Communication seeks to equip adults with the knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with their young people.
- The Art of Navigating Transitions seeks to teach students how to make large, critical decisions in their lives.
- The Art of Preparing for a Career seeks to help students gain the employability skills needed to enter the job market.
- The Art of Launching Your Career seeks to assist young professionals move from backpack to briefcase.
- The Art of Spiritual Leadership seeks to help students become inspiring leaders who positively influence their community.
Also available in the Values-Based Version.
There are no reviews yet.