The Resource Kit is built to help school counselors:
- Embrace and use timeless leadership principles on connecting with others.
- Understand the latest research and trends in today’s students.
- Create a mentoring environment at school that fosters life change in students’ lives.
- Guide unprepared adolescents and at-risk kids to productive adulthood.
- Equip Generation iY to lead us into the future
Habitudes Book #2: The Art of Connecting With Others contains timeless leadership principles on the best ways to connect with people, especially today’s students.
Generation iY provides the latest research and trends in today’s students helping school counselors better understand the differences in this next generation.
Life Giving Mentors shares best practices in mentoring today’s generation of students.
We are here to help you prepare tomorrow’s leaders today. Join us in this journey and purchase this resource kit for you or a counselor you know.