Five Resilience Stories that Could Keep Your Students from Giving Up
If you are one of the many educators, coaches, or leaders across the country who struggle to build resilience in your kids, athletes, or students, we may have a practical solution for you. One way to keep yourself going is to see resilience in others, so you can then believe in yourself. That’s why in this episode, Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak share five stories of resilience that could keep your students from giving up.
- Jeremy Poincenot, the Blind Golfing Champion
- Alcindo Soares, the Trash-lifting Community Developer
- Katie Cooke, a 20-year-old Competitive Runner
- Nick Santonastasso, a Disabled Body Builder
- Timothy Alexander, a Paraplegic Football Player