Created by Dr. Tim Elmore, Habitudes are images that form leadership habits and attitudes. They represent a fundamentally different way to teach practical life and leadership skills using real stories, intriguing images, and engaging experiences that are relatable and memorable. Each image represents a universal principle, designed to ignite conversation and application regardless of the age of the young adult. How do we know Habitudes could work for you? Since the release of the first course in 2003, Habitudes have been used by over 8,000 schools and organizations just like yours, all over the world.
Whether you’ve been familiar with Habitudes for years, or are brand new to this system, you can dive deeper by joining us at our next Habitudes Intensive. During a Habitudes Intensive, Dr. Elmore will share with you the latest research on the next generation and guide you toward understanding our effective methodology for teaching or training them. Dr. Elmore and the Growing Leaders team will help you learn best practices for teaching Habitudes and give you real-time practice and feedback so that you will emerge ready to lead your school or organization on the other side.
Through this two-day, in-depth workshop you become a certified Habitudes Facilitator, giving you the keys to:
- Maximizing the Habitudes curriculum to quickly connect and engage today's students
- Transforming any lesson or course into one that grabs the attention of young adults
- Preparing the emerging generation to handle real-life right now, after graduation, and into the workplace
- Saving time in both preparing the Habitudes conversation and discussing each image
HABITUDES INTENSIVE ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE RESOURCES INCLUDING:
- Access to exclusive, quarterly webinars to help you grow as a Habitudes Trained Facilitator
- A slide deck to train others in your organization on the power of teaching with images and onboard them into the Habitudes content
- Access to additional guides and worksheets to aid in lesson preparation.
- A monthly email, giving tips and advice on connecting with the next generation and teaching with images
- ... and much more