Habitudes for Communicators will equip you with the skills to:
- Captivate next generation audiences with your message
- Get your point across in a matterof minutes
- Engage people at the heart level and foster life-change
- Feel poised from start to finish during your delivery
- Craft the stages of a message which will prepare listeners to act
Habitudes for Communicators is ideal to use for discussion and training among: School Faculty, Business Executives and Leaders, Pastoral Staff and Communication and Leadership Classes for Students. In our culture, we often fail at the fundamentals. Having a conversation without an electronic device involved. Writing a thank-you letter. Listening in earnest to a friend in need. Our human exchanges lead us to learn, transform, revolutionize, innovate, connect and love.
Like the other books in the Habitudes® series, this book is filled with images that represent timeless principles, designed to be read, discussed and applied on a team. The images in this book revolve around engaging and communicating with the next generation.
Enter your email to view a free sample chapter from Tim Elmore's book In Other Words.
Take the Next Step
Id ut cras accumsan scelerisque sagittis a ridiculus dolor class ac gravida gravida parturient neque facilisis nulla nullam vel urna a eros lobortis dignissim a donec. Id ut cras accumsan scelerisque sagittis