Does connecting with Generation Z leave you or your staff Frustrated?
In Two Days go from Exhausted to Re-energized.
If you or your staff suffer from burn-out because of the stress of leading young adults year after year, it can be frustrating, especially when it often feels like they ignore the experiences you’ve poured hours into making. If this is you, chances are you feel isolated in this world as an educator, coach, trainer or youth worker.
Here’s the good news: we believe there’s a way you and your team can enjoy effective teaching or training of the next generations, while still leaving refreshed and re-energized each workday. We call it the National Leadership Forum, an annual two-day conference that provides an authentic, research-based discussion on how to lead today’s students.
NLF 2017 Theme
Fast Forward: Racing Towards the Future as Y Shifts to Z
NLF 2017 will feature a conversation on the newest generation: Generation Z. These students are different than Millennials, who grew up in a time of expansion. Generation Z has grown up in a time of recession. Their life is full of angst and data; of screens and multi-tasking. So how do we lead them? Is there a way to be both “timely” and “timeless” as we teach and train today’s student?
Bringing together speakers and professionals from a variety of fields including higher education, K12, athletics, and business, we believe the 2017 National leadership Forum will be our best gathering yet. Come for valuable content—practical work-shopping—innovative ideas—inspiring examples.
2017 Keynote Speakers
Dr. John C. Maxwell
Author and Speaker
Dr. Jean Twenge
Professor of Psychology
Author of Generation Me
Film Director, Activist
Co-Founder of Invisible Children
Dr. Meria Carstarphen
Atlanta Public Schools
Dr. Britt Andreatta
Author, Ted Talk Speaker
Dr. Tim Elmore
Founder & President
How NLF 2017 Will Help Leaders
National Leadership Forum 2017 will help you:
- Gain an understanding of the trademarks of Generation Z.
- Adopt an educated plan for pedagogy to connect with teens today.
- Enable students to practice metacognition, allowing them to own their learning.
- Motivate young adults, enabling them to cultivate aspirations.
- Improve the mental health and performance of students through social emotional learning
- Leverage social media for good and for growth.
- Equip this new generation to thrive as adults.
- Prepare for where student engagement and education is heading in the future.
What You Get
Two days of research-based discussion with like-minded leaders
Cutting-edge content from world-class communicators
Q&A time with each keynote and breakout speaker
Time for networking with colleagues in your field and other fields
Breakfast, lunch and snacks each day
NLF 2017 Details
June 22-23, 2017
* Second Early Bird Registration Ends April 30, 2017