Theresa “Tree” Beeckman: Coach & Team Culture Expert
Tree Beeckman is a former Division 1 athlete and volleyball coach who serves coaches and teams to develop world-class cultures that bring out the best in everyone.
Tree is a Growing Leaders impact Consultant as well as a culture consultant for her organization Tree Roots, and spends some time working with True North Sports to develop and deliver programming for the development of athletic coaches.
In addition, she is a member of the Western Michigan University Volleyball staff.
Tree is a high energy and inspiring speaker and group facilitator.
- Habitudes Kickoff
- The Primary Colors of a Leader
- It Starts with Me: The Power of Leading Yourself
- Three Secrets to Building Great Relationships
- Four Principles to Help You Navigate Life’s Transitions
- Own It: One Building Block That Can Reshape Your Life
- Life-Giving Leadership: Discover the Key to Effectively Empowering Others
- Leading Like a Gardener: The Secret Strategy of Today’s Best Leaders
- Four Simple Ideas to Help You Communicate Better