Join us to become a certified facilitator for Habitudes.
This train-the-trainer experience prepares you to effectively use the Habitudes curriculum to teach, mentor and coach the emerging generation. Past participants have included those facilitating Habitudes small groups, faculty teaching the Habitudes Course, coaches using the Habitudes for Athletes System with their athletic teams and student development staff training young leaders. In short, this day enables you to make the most of teaching with images.
During this interactive training event, you receive:
- A Train-the-Trainer experience enhancing your creativity and productivity as a facilitator
- Habitudes DVD Media Kit (Including Training DVDs, PowerPoint and teaching notes)
- Habitudes Teacher’s Guide (Including detailed lesson plans, creative ideas, and activities)
- Wholesale discount on future Habitudes resources (40% off retail) for 24 months following the event
- An annual phone conference with Dr. Tim Elmore or another Growing Leaders Trainer
- A monthly email giving tips and advice on connecting with the next generation and teaching with images
- A certificate designating you as a Habitudes facilitator for your organization
This day-and-a-half intensive training event is the ideal preparation for you to teach content from all of the books in the Habitudes series within your organization. Our goal is to prepare effective facilitators to use Habitudes on their campus or within their organization.
Note: This training event is not intended for people who would want to teach the material as a paid vendor. In addition, in order to receive certification, you must stay for the entire event.
“The Habitudes Certification Training was very help understanding how I could incorporate images to further our conversations when teaching about the culture and expectations of our athletics department. Using the images as part of our leadership program has provided a common language that resonates with all of our student-athletes.”
--- Cricket Lane, Assistant Athletic Director for Student-Athlete Development at University of North Carolina
“Engaging the human mind can be challenging even in adults. However, the 8 hours of training provided by the Growing Leaders team was interactive, time efficient, and beneficial in equipping participants to incorporate the program how they see fit within their respective organizations. Not to mention each attendee walked away with valuable resources and connections!”
--- Jessie Gardner, Director of Career and Leadership Development at University of Alabama
"No one teaches leadership better than Tim Elmore. The Habitudes are an outstanding way to teach and learn leadership. I recommend Tim as a teacher and a mentor, and I recommend Habitudes to anyone."
--- Dr. John C. Maxwell, Founder of The John Maxwell Company
New York Times Bestselling Author