Every student has leadership potential because leadership is influence.
Specifically designed for Generation Y, they are a fun, creative and engaging way for the next generation to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes teaches timeless character and leadership principles through the power of an image, a conversation and an experience.
Habitudes helps students:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades.
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Habitudes helps teachers and parents:
- Develop students who take initiative to improve their school’s culture.
- Gain the attention of a younger generation so that they will listen to you.
- Guide unprepared adolescents toward productive adulthood.
- Develop students who think and act like authentic leaders.
- Reduce disciplinary problems so that teachers are freed to invest more
time in students.
“Habitudes is the best program for first year students and beyond. It is a tool that encourages and teaches deeper thinking and dialogue. You can’t go wrong if you want to serve your students with the most cutting-edge, researched, and student-savvy program I’ve seen anywhere. Using Habitudes revitalized my teaching and led to a greater understanding of the students we face in the classroom.”
Sharon Taylor - Professor - Saint Martin’s University
“As a former captain of the University of Alabama women’s tennis team, my training in Habitudes proved valuable in leading the team to a Top-10 ranking in 2012. The principles I learned extended far beyond student leadership and set me up for success in my life after tennis.”
Courtney McLane - Academic All-American - University of Alabama
Habitudes for Athletes
Habitudes for the Journey
Habitudes for Communicators
Habitudes First-Year Experience
- Purdue University
- The Ohio State University
- University of Oklahoma
- Abilene Christian University
- Nebraska Department of Education
- National FFA Organization (Also known as Future Farmers of America)
- Louisiana Tech
- Georgia Southern University
- Gwinnett County Student Leadership Teams (High Schools)
- Fayette County School System (High Schools)
- Stanford University
- Duke University
- University of Texas
- San Francisco Giants
- Auburn University
- Baylor University
- University of Alabama
- Georgia Tech
- Wake Forest
- Florida State University
- and more…