Every student has leadership potential because leadership is influence.
Specifically designed for Generation Y, they are a fun, creative and engaging way for the next generation to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes teaches timeless character and leadership principles through the power of an image, a conversation and an experience.
Habitudes helps students:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades.
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Habitudes helps teachers and parents:
- Develop students who take initiative to improve their school’s culture.
- Gain the attention of a younger generation so that they will listen to you.
- Guide unprepared adolescents toward productive adulthood.
- Develop students who think and act like authentic leaders.
Reduce disciplinary problems so that teachers are freed to invest more
time in students.
"Habitudes is the best program for first year students and beyond. It is a tool that encourages and teaches deeper thinking and dialogue. You can't go wrong if you want to serve your students with the most cutting-edge, researched, and student-savvy program I've seen anywhere. Using Habitudes revitalized my teaching and led to a greater understanding of the students we face in the classroom."
Sharon Taylor - Professor - Saint Martin's University
"As a former captain of the University of Alabama women's tennis team, my training in Habitudes proved valuable in leading the team to a Top-10 ranking in 2012. The principles I learned extended far beyond student leadership and set me up for success in my life after tennis."
Courtney McLane - Academic All-American - University of Alabama
Habitudes for Athletes
Habitudes for the Journey
Habitudes for Communicators
Habitudes First-Year Experience
- Purdue University
- The Ohio State University
- University of Oklahoma
- Abilene Christian University
- Nebraska Department of Education
- National FFA Organization (Also known as Future Farmers of America)
- Louisiana Tech
- Georgia Southern University
- Gwinnett County Student Leadership Teams (High Schools)
- Fayette County School System (High Schools)
- Stanford University
- Duke University
- University of Texas
- San Francisco Giants
- Auburn University
- Baylor University
- University of Alabama
- Georgia Tech
- Wake Forest
- Florida State University
- and more...