lifeGIVING Mentors: A Guide to Investing Your Life in Others
Mentoring is vogue today. People everywhere are interested in mentoring relationships. Sadly, it is also vague today. Most don’t have a model for how to experience “life-giving” relationships. This resource, Life Giving Mentors—A Guide for Investing Your Life in Others, is an encyclopedia on the subject. It was first created under the title: Mentoring: How to Invest Your Life in Others thirteen years ago.
This edition has been updated and expanded with new chapters containing the latest research and creative ideas to make it a revolutionary new resource.
Faculty, staff, corporate leaders, government leaders and church leaders continue to wonder:
- How do I find a mentor?
- How do I select someone to mentor?
- What should be our focus in a mentoring relationship?
- What does this generation really need?
- How do I confront a personality conflict?
- How do I bring about life-change in someone?
- What can I do to help our organization begin mentoring relationships?
It is designed for:
- College staff and faculty
- Corporate executives
- Non-profit leaders
- Church youth workers
- Anyone who wants to invest in the next generation
Interested in the Amazon Kindle version? Click here