Leading a Class Bundle
Teachers aren’t thanked enough these days. Our team at Growing Leaders greatly appreciates the painstaking investment you make each year with your students. Thank you for leading them.
As teachers, you are at the front lines in helping students succeed. Each new generation of students brings all new challenges with them, and educators keep telling us that today’s students are doing just that.
We have bundled some of our best-selling resources, specifically with teachers in mind, that will help you:
- Understand the latest insights and research on today’s students.
- Adopt education strategies that engage an “I” generation.
- Discover how the future of education is changing.
- Guide unprepared adolescents and at-risk kids to productive adulthood.
- Captivate next generation audiences with their lessons and message.
This bundle includes:
- The 5th Anniversary Edition of Generation iY
- Artificial Maturity
- Habitudes for Communicators: The Art of Engaging Communication
Generation iY helps you understand the latest insights and research on today’s students.
Habitudes for Communicators: The Art of Engaging Communication helps teachers successfully communicate and engage with today’s students.
Artificial Maturity provides practical advice and ways we can help students meet the challenge of becoming authentic adults
“A timely and perceptive study… more importantly, a must-read guide for parents, mentors and teachers… a valuable and wise resource.”
– Dr. Mark Bauerlein Writer, The Wall Street Journal * Faculty, Emory University * Author, The Dumbest Generation
“Having served in education for decades, I believe the need has never been greater for teachers and parents to understand this generation of students. The Nebraska Department of Education, the schools and students in the state of Nebraska have benefited greatly from Dr. Elmore’s ideas. I consider this book a must-read for teachers or administrators. The work that Tim and his team at Growing Leaders do is essential as we continue to transform education to meet the needs of students and of the workforce in the future.”
– Rich Katt · State Director, Nebraska Career Education
“Without question, this is the right book, tackling the right subject, written by the right person, and delivered at the right time. Tim has proven through his previous writing, speaking, and teaching that he understands today’s generation of young people and has high hopes for their future. As a university student affairs administrator, I had whiplash as I read this book—from nodding my head in painful recognition and passionate agreement. Anyone who cares about the future of this generation and the generation following them should read this book.”
—Mary Gerardy, dean, Wake Forest University