Coach’s Resource Kit
We have seen so many coaches be the leading influencers in student-athletes lives. Throughout the years working with athletic programs across the nation, we have worked closely with coaches on how to best lead and connect with the student-athletes. With the Coach’s Resource Kit we want to provide leading research and best practices to leading students both on and off the field.
This kit includes:
- Habitudes Book #3: The Art of Leading Others
- The 5th Anniversary Edition of Generation iY
- Life-Giving Mentors
Out of stock
This resource kit will help coaches:
- Best understand how to invest their lives into their student-athletes helping the team succeed both on and off the field.
- Discover the latest research and trends on this new generation of students-athletes.
- Quickly learn the timeless leadership principles in leading teams and organizations to success.
- Employ student-athletes’ strengths and work with their weaknesses on the field.
- Equip Generation iY to lead us into the future
- Adopt education strategies that engage (instead of bore) an “I” generation
Life Giving Mentors helps you understand how to successfully invest your life into others.
Generation iY is filled with the latest research and trends in today’s students and student-athletes helping you understand and connect with this next generation.
Habtiudes Book #3: The Art of Leading Others is the perfect resource to knowing the principles involved with leading teams and organizations.
We are here to help you prepare tomorrow’s leaders today. Join us in this journey and purchase this resource kit for you or a coach you know.