A Manifesto for Growing Leaders on Your Campus
Leadership development must be organic, flowing from the very culture of the campus. A leadership bias must be in the DNA of the administration; it must be central to the organizational values and strategically implemented to flow out of the lives of those nearest to the students.
In this Manifesto, Tim Elmore lays out foundations for healthy leadership development for the next generation.
This Manifesto provides a philosophy and a plan to:
- Know what to look for in emerging leaders.
- Understand what steps students must walk through to grow as healthy leaders.
- Design a model for administrators, teachers, youth workers, staff, student leaders, and students.
- Determine what leadership development plan best fits your organization.
- Articulate your philosophy of leadership to the administrators and leaders on your campus/organization.