Dr. Tim Elmore and the Growing Leaders team invite you to attend the 2018 RoundTable for Principals, a by-invitation only event exclusively designed for principals who work in middle and high schools.
Best-Selling Author, To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, Drive and A Whole New Mind.
Dr. Tim Elmore
Founder & President,
This Year's Invitation-Only Workshop Will Help Leaders
If you find yourself playing the role of Chief Problem Solver for your school, it can often leave you drained and frustrated, especially if you know your team is able to achieve more than they’re currently achieving.
Here’s the good news: It doesn’t have to be lonely at the top. During our 2018 RoundTable for Principals, we tackle these challenges and more to help you:
- Develop an action plan for creating a school culture where students and staff take ownership of achieving your schools goals and dreams.
- Learn how to answer a never-ending stream of “when” questions to time your decisions well.
- Build healthy relationships on your campus that set everyone up for success.
- Leverage the unique strengths of each faculty and staff member to create a life-giving school culture.
- Gain buy in from faculty, staff and students as you explore new ideas and initiatives.
This unique Round Table is limited to 150 secondary school administrators and is offered on a first come, first serve basis.
What You Get
*Registration is limited to the first 150 attendees*
June 21-22, 2018
Roam Perimeter Center | Atlanta, GA
*Registration is limited to the first 15 attendees*