Dr. Tim Elmore and the Growing Leaders team invite you to attend the 2018 RoundTable for Principals, an event exclusively designed for principals who work in middle and high schools.
Best-Selling Author, To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, Drive and A Whole New Mind.
Dr. Tim Elmore
Founder & President, Growing Leaders
Best-Selling Author, Generation iY and Marching Off the Map
Executive Director for OASSP/OMLEA
Author, Messaging Matters: How to Inspire Students, Motivate Teachers, & Reach Communities
Dee Ann Turner
VP, Sustainability at Chick-fil-A
Author, It’s My Pleasure: The Impact of Extraordinary Talent and a
School leaders from across the country will join this panel for Q&A on transforming school culture
This Year's Workshop Will Help Leaders
If you find yourself playing the role of Chief Problem Solver for your school, it can often leave you drained and frustrated, especially if you know your team is able to achieve more than they’re currently achieving.
Here’s the good news: It doesn’t have to be lonely at the top. During our 2018 RoundTable for Principals, we tackle these challenges and more to help you:
- Develop an action plan for creating a school culture where students and staff take ownership of achieving your schools goals and dreams.
- Learn how to answer a never-ending stream of “when” questions to time your decisions well.
- Build healthy relationships on your campus that set everyone up for success.
- Leverage the unique strengths of each faculty and staff member to create a life-giving school culture.
- Gain buy in from faculty, staff and students as you explore new ideas and initiatives.
This unique RoundTable is limited to 150 secondary school administrators and is offered on a first come, first serve basis.
What You Get
*Registration is limited to the first 150 attendees*
June 21-22, 2018
Roam Perimeter Center | Atlanta, GA
Hampton Inn & Suites
4565 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, Ga. 30346
4695 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, Ga. 30346
*Registration is limited to the first 15 attendees*