Dr. Tim Elmore and the Growing Leaders team invite you to attend the 2019 RoundTable for Principals, an event exclusively designed for principals who work in middle and high schools.
Former Senior Vice President of
Culture and Communications at Southwest Airlines
President & COO,
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Dr. Tim Elmore
Founder & CEO of Growing Leaders,
Best-Selling Author of Generation iY &
Marching Off the Map
The 2019 RoundTable for Principals
Culture is one of the most important parts of building a great school. However, often times it feels like principals are the only ones actively engaged in creating it.
What if there was a blueprint principals could use to increase engagement in students, teachers, counselors, parents, and community leaders?
That’s why we’ve created the 2019 RoundTable for Principals. This year’s RoundTable will help school leaders:
- Turn core values into actions that inspire students, parents, and more to follow
- Improve teacher satisfaction and student achievement by increasing the levels of trust between faculty, staff, students and parents
- Increase collaboration between all parties to creatively solve problems and accomplish the year’s school goals
- Develop a big picture perspective in others that motivates them to commit to the school mission
- Apply the best practices to your school from companies that have legendary cultures, including Southwest Airlines
Don’t miss out on bringing your leadership team to this year’s RoundTable. Registration is limited to the first 200 school leaders who sign up.
What You Get
Highlights from Last Year's RoundTable for Principals
*Registration is limited to the first 200 attendees*
June 20-21, 2019
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
4000 Summit Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
*Registration is limited to the first 20 attendees*
You are also invited to register for a unique VIP experience at the RoundTable for Principals. For the limited number of participants that sign up, they will get the opportunity to experience this two-day event from a perspective unlike any other. Not only will they receive priority seating, so they can be the closest to the stage and keynote speakers, but they will also walk away with bonus resources and join our keynote speakers in a private lunch.