Ask the questions you've always wanted to ask. Dr. Tim Elmore and the Growing Leaders team invite you to attend the 2018 RoundTable for Athletic Executives, a by-invitation only forum exclusively designed for executive leaders who work in collegiate and professional sports. Join some of the nation's top Athletic Directors to prepare your culture for a complex future.
SPEAKERS & PANEL
American Athletic Conference
Florida State University
University of Oregon
University of Mississippi
Former Athletics Director and Current Founder & CEO,
Athletics Legacy Partners, LLC
Founder & President,
KEY TAKE AWAYS
In a sea of change, how do leaders navigate priorities and remain committed to the department they intended to build in the first place? How do we develop a student-centered culture amidst the complexities of parent and alumni demands, television contracts and often entitled student athletes who may be unready for adulthood?
The 2018 RoundTable for Athletic Executives will answer these questions and help leaders:
- Recognize the latest trends in Generation Z athletes and how athletic departments can shift their approach to equip and connect with them.
- Differentiate yourself and your department.
- Develop more and better leaders.
- Communicate effectively as a leader.
- Anticipate and navigate the critical changes coming in the near future.
- Build trust equity (relational capital) with coaches, staff, and athletes that lasts even during tough times.
- Network with like-minded executives who are building championship-caliber cultures.
We hope you’ll join us for this by-invitation-only event. You and your colleagues are invited as our guests. Seating is limited, so please register by April 30th.
If you have a promo code, click the blue link that reads “Enter promotional code” before clicking “Register”.
*Registration includes food and event costs.
Session 1: 6:30-9:00pm
Session 2: 8:00am-11:30am
Session 3: 12:15pm-4:00pm