The Secret Weapon to Handling Mental Health Issues

Leading the Next Generation with Tim Elmore
Leading the Next Generation with Tim Elmore
The Secret Weapon to Handling Mental Health Issues

The rise in mental health issues in our students today should give every one of us pause. It is astoundingly high. Anxiety and depression in high school kids have been on the rise since the early 2000s. It is a reality that crosses all demographics, urban, suburban, and rural; and among adolescents who are college-bound and among those who are not. Teens from different ethnicities and genders are all experiencing the issues associated with angst. In this episode, Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak share one simple way to help students handle mental health issues.

Resources: Pandemic Population
Contact: [email protected]
Social Media: @GrowingLeaders, @TimElmore and @AndrewMcPeak

1. braces on April 22, 2022 at 10:51 am

I have listened to your all audio. The information that you have shared in this audio is very good. I am a medical student, I already know some points but some are new to me. Thanks again

2. Aiina None on July 15, 2022 at 7:28 am

This is a great topic for conversation, and for me personally, taking a microdose of magic mushrooms that I buy here shrooms-online.net helps to maintain a good mood throughout the day. You may even have read some scientific papers and studies about the positive effects of psilocybin for stress, anxiety, PTSD, so I encourage everyone to learn more about it.

3. Adres200 on July 26, 2022 at 8:38 am

You say you felt like this for a month? I feel for you. Quiet music can get bored quickly. I advise you to relax more and not be nervous. If you cannot relax on your own, try this remedy like CBD oils. Oil should help you. This product is very healthy. And from this there are practically no side effects. There are many options on this site. Choose what you like.

4. karaoke on July 28, 2022 at 1:01 am

If you are feeling down and you don’t want anyone else to know, that is perfectly fine. In fact, if you don’t like feeling down and you would like your friends or family not to know that too, please do what you need to do in order to keep your private life private! For example: stop talking about your problems in public places (e.g. at work), stop reading depressing books (e.g mindfulness), etc.; especially if this is making you feel even more depressed than ever before! Reassure yourself that people will understand when you tell them privately; otherwise there will be no point in telling them at all! Furthermore: if someone asks why you are down today or what you are doing today, answer honestly and let them decide how much weight they should put on this information for the rest of the day. Be honest about your situation but be aware that ultimately it’s up to your friends/family/partners/co-workers/etc whether or not they decide to stick around with you through thick and thin – so please respect their privacy at all times; this includes telling them whenever things start going well enough for them not worry about what goes on inside your head anymore!

5. vinyl on July 29, 2022 at 1:38 am

The rise of mental health issues in young people – from anxiety to depression – is a global phenomenon. It can be caused by a myriad of factors, including lack of sleep, better stress management and management, exposure to violence, bullying and substance abuse. In the United States, it was estimated in 2016 that 10% of adolescents had symptoms of a psychiatric disorder.

6. Alan Lee on September 7, 2022 at 11:55 am

Hi readers of this post! Do you know how often should married couples have sex? Do you need to find somebody, who can relate to your troubles!? Talking to someone who has been in your situation and overcame can prove very beneficial. If you need this sort of help, just visit online therapy website and regain couples therapy tips wright here!

7. Feras on September 17, 2022 at 6:56 am

I can tell you that I used to have panic attacks and anxiety pretty often, and thanks to cbd products, I managed to get rid of that at all. Well, I think it also depends on the brand because only cbd products from weeddelivery.io helped me, and I can tell you that when I was trying other products from different Canadian stores, they weren’t that good, so the quality plays a huge part in helping mental health as well.