How SEL Can Accelerate Maturity in Students

Leading the Next Generation with Tim Elmore
Leading the Next Generation with Tim Elmore
How SEL Can Accelerate Maturity in Students

Over a decade ago, we began to hypothesize about a trait we were observing in high school and college students. After researching the reasons for this we came up with a term – artificial maturity. Artificial maturity is the result of kids being over-exposed to information earlier than they are ready and kids being under-exposed to first-hand experiences later than they are ready. As a result of these two realities, students are now facing strong cultural headwinds that have stunted their social and emotional development. In this episode, Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak discuss how social and emotional learning can be the best tool to accelerate maturity in today’s students.

Resources: Artificial Maturity & Habitudes for Social & Emotional Learning
Contact: [email protected]
Social Media: @GrowingLeaders, @TimElmore & @AndrewMcPeak

1. Kelly on June 24, 2021 at 11:19 am

Essentially, these concepts are interconnected, and social intelligence logically follows from the emotional. Thanks for sharing. I recently wrote an essay, https://getfinanceessay.com/finance-essay-help/ great service that can help you with writing when you can’t do it yourself.

2. Klais Last on July 27, 2021 at 12:06 pm

I recognize that I had to make some changes to some information in my term paper. However, I needed to discover generalists. Thankfully, I was able to accomplish this. For this, I propose looking at and reading those who because they made the work much more scientific paraphrase creator , and thus my supervisor, as well as the members of the commission at the defense of this work, were satisfied.

3. DannyDumont on November 11, 2021 at 4:51 am

I think this topic is very important. Thank you for making such observations. I agree that children may not be ready for some information.

4. elizabethcaroll on February 7, 2022 at 4:30 am

There is a wide array of research illustrating the benefits of social-emotional learning (SEL) for students. While SEL is not intended to change people or behaviors, it can support the development of a child's emotional and social skills. These qualities are essential for success in many careers and are a critical component of a well-rounded education. In the case of accelerated maturation, SEL programs can help children build positive behaviors that will make them successful in a variety of situations.

I am a writer for “do my paper” works from an essay writing company.

5. Adam Phelps on February 13, 2022 at 6:32 pm

Hello there, everyone! Today, I’d like to share all of my own experience in dealing with academic issues with you. When I was in college, I experienced a few difficulties in the start of my studies. Until I came upon one great source by mistake, where anyone may obtain a wealth of important information, including http://www.essaypay.com. I hope you will find it helpful.

6. DylanHodgson on April 2, 2022 at 1:34 pm

hello, the topic of students is very interesting, Writing term papers took a lot of my time and required significant basic knowledge of a specific academic subject and all related nuances. If you don’t have time to write your paper then visit our website writemypaper4me writers and we will help you. To avoid failures with writing a term paper, I turned to a special site where they helped me cope with all aspects of my term paper.
    I received a quality term сoursework writing service that met all the criteria and was completed on time.
    The coursework had a positive impact on my overall grade.

7. Adam Dever on April 29, 2022 at 6:27 am

Go to this website and enter your VIN or writing essay by online thesis writing services, or you can just turn to a dissertation writer for help – this will save time and at the same time the written work will be of excellent quality – on time and without plagiarism. I am very pleased with my choice and I have never had any comments about the quality of my dissertation