Metacognition is the art of passing on ownership. Dr. Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak discuss the importance of metacognition and fostering student ownership in the world of education and everyday leadership.
- Definition of Metacognition (1:58)
- The Origin of Metacognition (2:07)
- The Research Behind Metacognition (3:27)
- Traditional Teaching vs. Transformational Pedagogy (5:00)
- The Missing Ingredient in Traditional Teaching and Coaching (7:25)
- 7 Ways to Practice Metacognition (10:38)
- Metacognition Resource Recommendation: Marching off the Map (18:00)