Each week we meet new partners who believe in the same mission we have at Growing Leaders. Richard Rierson from the Dose of Leadership was one of the latest of those. He recently interviewed me to see why Growing Leaders exists and how we are helping prepare tomorrow’s leaders today.
Feel free to share with others who you think have the same passion and mission.
Questions I’ll be answering in today’s podcast:
- How did you become passionate about leadership?
- Do we see leadership training in today’s schools?
- What are some of the challenges you are seeing?
- What are your thoughts on this generation of students always wanting to do something bigger than themselves?
- What do you think some of the biggest challenges are for leadership today?
Read more about how to find practical solutions to equip Generation iY to lead us into the future in Generation iY: Our Last Chance to Save Their Future