Because so many who read my blogs are educators, I thought you might enjoy this list of actual answers that students gave on school exams. The answers were from middle school, high school and college students—and while they may spark a chuckle from you, they may not spark hope. Enjoy…
1. Biology class: Name six animals that live specifically in the arctic.
A: Two polar bears and four seals.
2. Chemistry class: What is a nitrate?
A: It is much cheaper than a day rate.
3. Business and Technology class: Explain the phrase “free press.”
A: When your mom irons your pants for you.
4. Biology class discussion about veins: What is the meaning of the word “varicose”?
A: Close by.
5. Physics: Is the sun or the moon more important?
A: The moon gives us light at night when we need it. The sun only provides light in the day when we don’t need it. Therefore, the moon is more important.
6. Earth science: Over the last fifty years there has been a significant change in the concentration of carbon dioxide. Give a reason for this.
A: It’s easily distracted.
7. Business management class: What is a partnership?
A: A ship that takes two people to drive.
8. Biology class: What does “terminal illness” mean?
A: When you become ill at the airport.
9. Business: Define the term “stakeholder.”
A: Someone who hunts vampires. Buffy being the most famous.
10. Athletic Application: Church preference?
A: Red brick.
Have you received any test answers that brought a smile to your face?
After you confirm your subscription, you’ll be sent a link to download 52 Leadership Ideas absolutely FREE.