This unique, by-invitation-only event is an interactive exchange of best practices for leadership and life skills development in administrators, coaches, and young athletes (as well as your own professional growth).
THEME FOR 2016
Former NFL Player;
VP of Wellness and Clinical Services at NFL
Penn State University
Former MLB Pitcher;
Comeback Player from Cancer
Dr. Tim Elmore
Founder & President,
KEY TAKE AWAYS
The 2016 Athletic Forum will help athletic executives:
- Develop grit and tenacity within your athletic staff and teams to excel beyond their past performance.
- Enable administrators, coaches, and athletes to perform at their best by drawing their identity from something bigger than their role.
- Network with like-minded leaders who are building championship-caliber cultures.
- Cultivate emotionally healthy young athletes who achieve academic stamina, endure during injuries, and embrace the grind.
- Recognize the latest trends in young athletes and how staff and coaches can shift their approach and connect with them.
- Stay updated on new offerings through special breakouts for new and seasoned Habitudes® for Athletes Facilitators.
- Gain new ideas and best practices on building a culture centered on student athlete success and helping them transition into the professional world that awaits them.
We hope you’ll join us for this by-invitation-only event. You and your colleagues are invited as our guests. Seating is limited, so please register by November 30th.
If you have a promo code, click the blue link that reads “Enter promotional code” before clicking “Register”.
*Registration includes food and event costs.
Private Lunch & Session for Athletic Directors Only: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Session 1: 6:30-9:00pm
Session 2: 8:00am-11:30am
Session 3: 12:15pm-4:00pm
LODGING & ROOM RATES
Growing Leaders has reserved a block of rooms for this event. Please click HERE to reserve your room or use the group code GRL.
*Room rate includes All-American Breakfast. You will receive a voucher upon check-in. Please indicate the names of ALL attendees who will be in your reserved room if sharing in order to ensure that everyone receives a breakfast ticket.
Hotel parking is the following:
– $24/day – overnight self-parking
– $30/day – overnight valet parking
– $10 for day parking (up to 8 hours)
*Parking rates subject to change