JT Thoms specializes in generational diversity and leadership development. Thoms speaks and consults with organizations across the country to help develop more and better leaders.
Some of the organizations he has worked with include the NFL, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Cox Automotive, the Southeastern Conference, the San Fransisco Giants, the New York Giants, the Ohio State Athletics Department, University of Florida, Pepperdine Athletics Department, the University of Alabama Athletics Department and more.
- The Primary Colors of a Leader
- It Starts with Me: The Power of Leading Yourself
- Three Secrets to Building Great Relationships
- Own It: The One Building Block that Can Reshape Your Life
- Life-Giving Leadership: Discover the Key to Effectively Empowering Others
- Leading Like a Gardener: The Secret Strategy of Today's Best Leaders
- Four Simple Ideas to Help You Communicate Better
- Four Principles for Navigating Life's Transitions