Moore has nearly 20 years of executive experience with both non-profit and corporate organizations. Holly has a passion for developing young leaders around the world. She has spoken to educators and emerging leaders throughout the United States as well Egypt, Brazil, Central African Republic, and Singapore.
Holly is a sought-after speaker on topics such as developing young leaders, creating a leadership culture, effective communication, team building, and generational diversity in the workplace.
Holly does events for:
- School and University Administrators
- Athletic Coaches and Staff
- Generation Z & Millennials: Leading and Mentoring the Next Generation
- Leadership Development for Young Professionals
- Generational Diversity in the Workplace
- Team Retreats
- Chick-fil-A Operator Workshops
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
- University of Alabama Athletic Department
- New York Association of Agricultural Educators
- St. Louis University School of Medicine