Faculty, staff, corporate leaders, government leaders and church leaders continue to wonder:
- How do I find a mentor?
- How do I select someone to mentor?
- What should be our focus in a mentoring relationship?
- What does this generation really need?
- How do I confront a personality conflict?
- How do I bring about life-change in someone?
- What can I do to help our organization begin mentoring relationships?
It is designed for:
- College staff and faculty
- Corporate executives
- Non-profit leaders
- Church youth workers
- Anyone who wants to invest in the next generation
Interested in the Amazon Kindle version? Click here