One of the greatest concerns for those who lead the next generation is simply this:
We think we are communicating with our young people... but we aren't.
The images in this book revolve around engaging and communicating with the next generation. You'll learn how to communicate effectively through images like Windows and Mirrors, #3 Pencil, House of Fire, the Faded Flag, School Yearbook and more.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Captivate even young audiences with your message
- Walk listeners through the mental "seasons" of a presentation
- Feel poised from start to finish during your delivery
- Get your point across in a matter of minutes
- Engage people at the heart level and foster life-change
- Craft the stages of a message which will prepare listeners to act
- Motivate listeners to "own" your message.
Habitudes for Communicators is ideal to use for discussion and training among:
- School Faculty
- Coaches and Athletic Staff
- Business Executives and Leaders
- Pastoral Staff
- Communication and Leadership Classes for Students
Interested in the Amazon Kindle version? Click here