Generation iY Discussion Guide
The one book every parent, teacher, coach, and youth pastor should discuss.
Based on the book, Generation iY: Our Last Chance to Save Their Future, Dr. Tim Elmore now offers this discussion guide for use by a community of concerned parents, teachers, employers, coaches or youth pastors. It serves as a compass to lead a group through a twelve-week study.
You’ll find creative discussion starters that will help you:
- Remember your own youth
- Understand today’s generation of adolescents
- Identify your greatest challenges as you lead kids today
- Recognize the biggest problems kids face in this overwhelming world
- Determine the best steps to take to meet these needs
Each of the twelve lessons covers one chapter and includes the following elements:
- Chapter Summary – reminder of the key points from each chapter
- myY – or “my youth”, discussing participants’ own upbringing
- iSPY – sharing personal observations about Generation iY
- iTRY – discovering best practices for relating with iYers
- iAPPLY – encourages participants to apply what they are learning
- iACT – creative activities to reinforce the main point of each chapter