Case & Point [PDF Download]
Today’s students love to learn via story and experience. To harness this style of learning, we created a resource called Case & Point.
In it are 15 case studies—situations that have taken place on campuses everywhere—that ignite conversations and conclusions about how healthy leaders can respond. By the end of each chapter, your student leaders will build better problem-solving skills, as every case study presents a timeless leadership principle (what we call a “Habitude”) that your leaders can apply in similar situations.
This discussion guide will help your leaders:
- Handle confrontation and conflict in a healthy way, where the outcome benefits both sides
- Uphold their integrity in challenging situations to positively reflect the team’s values
- Set a healthy model for students that improves campus culture and fellow teammates
- Develop decision making skills that benefit both the team and the individual
- Practice time-management skills to maximize each day and do what really counts
- Initiate healthy relationships with those around them
There are 15 images in Case & Point, one per week of a semester. Each image can be taught in 15 minutes.
This resource is used in training for Residence Life and Student Government. As a digital resource, you can use this resource semester after semester to help develop the leadership skills your students need to improve campus life.