We’ve all heard that pictures are worth a thousand words. So when it comes to developing students:
- What if you could use pictures to create teachable moments with students in a way that fully engages their senses and lengthens attention spans?
- What if you learned to leverage a tool that opened the door to meaningful conversations with students about life and leadership skills needed most in today’s workplace?
- What if the principles you learned also made you a better communicator for every topic you teach or share?
Teaching with the power of images is a proven way to help the emerging generation learn and retain new concepts. This is what makes Habitudes such an effective student development resource for teachers, coaches, youth leaders and employers around the world.
To help you quickly incorporate this method of teaching and maximize the use of the Habitudes curriculum, we created the Habitudes Intensive, an interactive workshop specifically designed for adults who work with students.
This two-day, in-depth workshop equips you to become a Trained Facilitator for Habitudes content. Each event is limited to a small number of people in order to create opportunities for personal connection and discussion between the instructor and the participants. Your Habitudes Intensive experience starts with a small amount of digital learning that must be completed prior to the start of the event. This content will introduce you to the science and philosophy behind teaching with images and give you a great jump start on the content that will be shared onsite during the Intensive. Starting your learning early allows more time for practice teaching and feedback during the event. Please be mindful that you must complete all pre-work and participate in the full two days of training in order to receive your Habitudes certification.
After attending the Habitudes Intensive, you will receive:
- 40% off printed Habitudes resources (excluding Habitudes for Athletes materials)
- A discount on HabitudesOnline digital license fees
- A discount on registration for the Growing Leaders’ National Leadership Forum
- A slide deck to train others in your school or organization on the power of teaching with images and an overview of the Habitudes content
- A monthly email, giving tips and advice on connecting with the next generation and teaching with images
- A certificate designating you as a Habitudes Trained Facilitator for your organization
If you’d like to learn more about the workshop, contact Cody Braun at Cody@GrowingLeaders.com.
Note: This training event is for in-house educators and trainers who work on behalf of an educational institution, team or organization that has purchased access to Habitudes content. This program is not available to external consultants or trainers who want to teach the content as a paid vendor.
“The Habitudes Training was very help understanding how I could incorporate images to further our conversations when teaching about the culture and expectations of our athletics department. Using the images as part of our leadership program has provided a common language that resonates with all of our student-athletes.”
— Cricket Lane, Assistant Athletic Director for Student-Athlete Development at University of North Carolina
“Engaging the human mind can be challenging even in adults. However, the training provided by the Growing Leaders team was interactive, time efficient, and beneficial in equipping participants to incorporate the program how they see fit within their respective organizations. Not to mention each attendee walked away with valuable resources and connections!”
— Jessie Gardner, Director of Career and Leadership Development at University of Alabama
“No one teaches leadership better than Tim Elmore. The Habitudes are an outstanding way to teach and learn leadership. I recommend Tim as a teacher and a mentor, and I recommend Habitudes to anyone.”
— Dr. John C. Maxwell, Founder of Injoy Group & EQUIP
Author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leaderships”