Marketing Graphic Designer
The Marketing Graphic Designer offers comprehensive graphic design, content development, and marketing project management support to our Growing Leaders team.
- Support and help drive the visual aesthetic for the Growing Leaders brands.
- Design marketing materials and content in print, digital and video formats.
- Edit and format product imagery for placement on the Growing Leaders’ website, email campaigns and advertising materials.
- Recommend, implement and help maintain web site design and content.
- Assist with styling for photo shoots and video production.
- Assist with copyediting and proofreading communications materials as needed.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to develop and execute marketing strategy and tactics including event planning, advertising, messaging and more.
- Coordinate conference and trade shows logistics where Growing Leaders exhibits to promote marketing goals and strengthen brand identity.
- Serve as brand ambassador for the organization at conferences, trade shows and events as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop, and other components of the Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency of print processes including layouts, file types, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts, marketing, advertising, or communications. (Or potentially equivalent education and experience)
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects while remaining flexible through numerous revisions with constant attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with a Mac-based computer platform
To apply, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.