Executive Assistant & Office Manager
The Executive Assistant and Office Manager offers comprehensive administrative support to our President, and is also responsible for facilitating the smooth functioning of our office systems.
- Manage a complex calendar of events and appointments while keeping the President well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for the President creating the most strategic and effective direct access to the President’s time and office.
- Arrange detailed travel arrangements for the President and other Growing Leaders’ staff and speakers as needed.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the President and Vice President with board members, key partners and donors and team members demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Create presentation materials in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Assist with event planning and organization for training events hosted by Growing Leaders
- Collaborate with the Vice President to design and implement office and human resource policies and communicate them to the team.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of proven executive assistant and office manager experience
- Ability to organize, multi-task and communicate effectively under pressure
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage staff with documented supervisory experience
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong computer literacy, specifically with an Apple computer platform
To apply, please email your résumé to email@example.com.