Youth Leadership Curriculum
Today's generation of youth is one of the largest in history, larger than the Baby Boomer generation. At Growing Leaders, we believe everyone has leadership potential, because leadership influence. Our team has developed Habitudes®, a youth leadership curriculum that helps students become both leaders of themselves and of others.
Specifically designed for today's youth, they are a fun, creative and engaging way for the next generation to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes teaches timeless character and leadership principles through the power of an image, a conversation and an experience.
How We Can Help
In over 7,000 schools and organizations, Habitudes is...
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades.
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Helping schools and organizations:
- Develop youth who take initiative to improve their school’s culture.
- Gain the attention of a younger generation so that they will listen to you.
- Guide unprepared adolescents toward productive adulthood.
- Develop youth who think and act like authentic leaders.
- Reduce disciplinary problems so that teachers are freed to invest more time in youth.
|Habitudes Book #1: The Art of Self-Leadership||Habitudes Book #2: The Art of Connecting with Others||Habitudes Book #3: The Art of Leading Others||Habitudes for the Journey: The Art of Navigating Transitions|
|Free Sample Chapter||Free Sample Chapter||Free Sample Chapter||Free Sample Chapter|
“This Habitudes book may be my favorite one, since they apply to my life whether I’m leading a team or not. I am recommending them to all the new students on my campus.”
- Michael, High School Senior
“My students love these images because they stick. I have heard conversations on our campus where the Habitudes keep coming up as practical reminders of how to do life. Thank you!”
- Dr. Rex Bridges, High School Principal
For more information on using Habitudes in your school or organization, feel free to contact Elise Fowler at (678) 367-4189 or email@example.com.