High School Leadership Curriculum
Everyone has leadership potential, because leadership influence. We share that same belief of many world renown leaders. We have developed Habitudes®, a leadership curriculum that helps students in high school become both leaders of themselves and of others.
Specifically designed for Generation Y, they are a fun, creative and engaging way for the next generation to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes teaches timeless character and leadership principles through the power of an image, a conversation and an experience.
How We Can Help
In over 7,000 schools and organizations, Habitudes is...
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades.
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Helping teachers and schools:
- Develop students who take initiative to improve their school’s culture.
- Gain the attention of a younger generation so that they will listen to you.
- Guide unprepared adolescents toward productive adulthood.
- Develop students who think and act like authentic leaders.
- Reduce disciplinary problems so that teachers are freed to invest more time in students.
|Habitudes Book #1: The Art of Self-Leadership||Habitudes Book #2: The Art of Connecting with Others||Habitudes Book #3: The Art of Leading Others||Habitudes for the Journey: The Art of Navigating Transitions|
|Free Sample Chapter||Free Sample Chapter||Free Sample Chapter||Free Sample Chapter|
“This Habitudes book may be my favorite one, since they apply to my life whether I’m leading a team or not. I am recommending them to all the new students on my campus.”
- Michael, High School Senior
“My students love these images because they stick. I have heard conversations on our campus where the Habitudes keep coming up as practical reminders of how to do life. Thank you!”
- Dr. Rex Bridges, High School Principal
For more information on using Habitudes in your school or classroom, feel free to contact Elise Fowler at (678) 367-4189 or email@example.com.